Friday 31 May 2013

Well, We're Movin' On Up

Yeah, so it's been a while since I posted anything for my readership of... five? Anyway, besides general laziness when it comes to this, there has been another reason: I achieved the biggest resolution I had for this year, and moved back out of home a few weeks ago.

It's a bit hard to describe how it feels to be out on my own again, so to speak. Living with my brother, his fiancee and a friend of ours is something we all wanted to do again, and I have not one single regret about moving in, but it's still a period of adjustment for me. Still, it is nice to have everything I own in one room, and being able to grab it at my leisure for the first time in three years is just one of life's little pleasures I'm glad to have back.

Now, it's taken about three weeks to get the internet back, and in that time, I worked on something I should have done a long time ago, that being a computer archive of what I own. Books, movies, TV shows, comics and video games. And I have a LOT. Especially in the movies department, so taking lists that are half alphabetized and half random additions and compiling them into a reorganized alphabetized list takes a long time.

And now, I'm back. Not that anyone reading this is going to care, but hopefully next week, I can get back to reviewing movies and such, especially since June's got some good releases coming my way.

So, check back next week, when I do another triple hit of movies to try and catch up some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment